- kitchen install finished - benches and glass splashback finished, minor repair to the step in pantry
- bathroom, ensuite and powder room vanities installed
- gyprock finished - however some areas need to be attended to
- downpipes installed
- electrician has done cut outs
- some doors (not all) fitted to bedrooms and wardrobes
- first round of painting done
- laundry tub delivered
- tiling currently underway - working on bathrooms/laundry and will then move onto floor tiles
So as of yesterday's discussions that G had with F at Wisdom - he is certain we will have hand over in the next 4 weeks.
Once bathroom tiling has been finished, the showers will be measured for screens and these should be installed within about 10 days from measurements being done.
We've decided on which company we will use for blinds, screens etc - we chose a local company from Quakers Hill - Delta Blinds - Steve is great. We have given him the go ahead to order and commencing making the blinds.
Landscaping quotes finalised - just waiting to get DA approval to retaining walls so we will be moving in with fencing/landscaping to be done later.
I really really promise - we'll upload more photos by the end of this weekend.
Stay tuned for the next instalment.