Since last blog:
- tiling in bathrooms, laundry completed;
- toilets and bath installed;
- majority of plumbing completed;
- electricians back in - installed alarm, power points, exhaust fans, IXL Tastics, rangehood, light outlets, downlights;
- tiling to main downstairs floors commenced - hope to be finished on Tuesday
- tiling to main downstairs floors to be completed;
- insulation to be fitted;
- air conditioning to be completed;
- upstairs floor sanding;
- electricals to be completed;
- plumbing to be completed;
- gyprock repairs;
- hopefully - measurements will be taken for shower screens so these can be installed asap.
Once the above has been done, cleaners can then come back in and do a thorough clean before painters come in again.
Last word from R our landscaper, is that our DA is in neighbour consultation stage which will finish on 13 October and approval should issue within a week - hopefully R will be available to commence landscaping works asap after approval issued.
Perhaps we should start the packing yet again!!!